Overview about NashTech – Global software, offshore development and IT company.
NashTech is part of Nash Squared, the leading global provider of talent and technology solutions. We’re equipped with a unique network, that realizes the potential where people and technology meet. The world is changing. As digital becomes pervasive, the boundaries blur between business, technology and markets.
For over three decades we’ve been helping clients solve broad and complex problems, building and scaling their technology and digital capability:
- We connect organizations with the very best global talent
- We apply technology expertise to solve complex problems
- We identify and develop the best global leaders
- We build your capabilities and technology capacity
Our network spans 3,000 colleagues across 19 countries and provides a uniquely broad range of service capabilities, from recruitment and workforce management to software development and technology solutions. We bring these together, to solve the unique challenges of our clients both now, and in the future.
Visit NashSquared.com to find out more.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Adjudicate and process employee benefit claims in accordance to each clients’ policies and guidelines; raise clarifications when necessary;
- Plan and organize the processing schedule to ensure timely;
- Prepare and deliver claims reports according to clients’ schedule;
- Support in managing enquiries from clients or their employees;
- Participate in new system release testing;
- Support in issue investigation and resolution raised by clients or employees;
- Document and maintain work procedures.
- University or college graduate, majoring in Chinese or Certificate;
- Good English;
- A team player, able to work under pressure, plan and organize well;
- Computer literacy;
- Strong attention to details with a quality mind-set;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Competitive salary (base salary/hour + bonus)
- Team building activities
- Active and professional environment,…
If your skills set and interests align with the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via email: [email protected], email title [NashTech – 1122] Claim Administrator (English) part-time – Full Name