Vietnam is a fascinating country with a tumultuous past that over the last decades has experienced rapid and impressive socio-economic development. I am proud that Denmark has been a part of that development, which goes very well in hand with the dynamics of the bilateral relationship between our two countries.
Since the establishment of diplomatic relations in 1971, Vietnam and Denmark have enjoyed strong cooperation. In particular, we have had strong and successful development cooperation for over 20 years. Today, Vietnam remains an important partner-country for the Danish government, and the main task for the Embassy in the years to come is to further strengthen our relations, not least our commercial ties.
The Danish Economic and Commercial Office (DECO) in HCMC – Embassy of Denmark is looking for a part-time trainee with details as follows:
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Office Admin:
1.1. Office accountant: assist in administration and monitoring the financial system in DECO in order to ensure that it is maintained in an accurate and timely manner. Main activities are:
- Record and proceed invoices, receipts and payments as required or instructed. Ensure transactions are properly and correctly recorded and entered into the accounting system
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collections of accounts
- Prepare VAT and annual financial reports
1.2. Daily admin: assist in day-to-day general administrative tasks of DECO, main responsibilities are:
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Order equipment, materials and office supplies
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
2. Consular task:
Assist in processing consular services such as visa application, translation and legalization
3. Assist other office tasks when needed
- Preferably second-year students (approximately 2 years available until graduation)
- Possessing excellent computer skill, communication and English kills
- Careful, detailed and result-oriented
- Hard-working and be able to work over time during the peak season (end of the year)
- Be able to work 20 hours a week (half-day shifts, from Monday to Friday)
- Be able to start the job from February 2023
- Salary: USD 209 Gross per month
- Health insurance and social insurance
- The labor contract will expire when the student graduates his/her study at university. However, a contract extension may be considered if the student continues his/her study for a higher degree and wishes to maintain his/her work at the Embassy
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English in one single PDF file to email: [email protected] with the subject “[DECO-2023] Admin Trainee – Full Name “ before 18th December 2022.
The Cover Letter must not exceed 250 words
Please noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.