[Thụy Sĩ] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Chương Trình Trao Đổi Ngắn Hạn Mùa Hè CERN Summer Student Program 2023
The applications are open to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland. The CERN Summer Program is open to applicants from Member States as well as Non-Member States. So, it means applicants from all nationalities from any country can take part in CERN CERN Summer Student Program 2023. This is a Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program in Switzerland. No IELTS/TOEFL, No Application Fee, No Work Experience. Applicants from any academic background are eligible to apply. All the expenses will be covered under this program. The duration of the Summer program is of 8 to 13 weeks. This will be a life-changing opportunity.
The CERN Summer Student program is the Most popular & exciting program for all students from around the world with any Nationality for Undergraduates (Bachelor) & also for Master’s Degree Students. Once a Lifetime opportunity. In fact, it will be a summer like nowhere else on Earth. The program will run in the Summer of June – September 2023. EXCITED? The complete details about the CERN Summer Student Program 2023, Switzerland is available below.
Details About CERN Summer Student Program 2023
- Country: Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 3 Months
- Deadline: 30th January 2023
CERN Summer Student Program Switzerland is a Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program to Switzerland & will Cover all Expenses.
- A contract of association of 8 to 13 weeks.
- A 90 CHF Per Day Allowance to Cover the Cost of Accommodation & Meals for a single person.
- A Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance to & From Geneva.
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Assistance to Find Accommodation.
Program Topics, Fields
During the period of 8 to 13 weeks, You will work on Technical Project in a team. During this Unique and Exciting Summer Exchange Program, You can attend a Series of Lectures.
Experts and Scientists from around the world share their knowledge about a wide range of topics:
- Computer Science
Candidates of all nationalities are welcome to apply for this Summer Student Programme.
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master’s student (not Ph.D.) in the Fields of Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Should have completed, at least Three Years of Full-Time Studies at the University Level.
- You have a good knowledge of English (However, IELTS or TOEFL is Not Required).
- Candidates of all nationalities (CERN MEMBER STATES AS WELL AS CERN NON-MEMBER STATES) are welcome to apply for this Summer Student Programme.
Required Documents for CERN
You have to Upload the Following Documents Online in the Application Form. Clearly Labeled (e.g. “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Academic transcript”, etc.) in PDF format.
- A CV in either English or French.
- A copy of the Recent Academic Transcript.
- Two Mandatory Reference Letters from Your Lecturers and/or Previous Internships.
The last date to apply for the CERN Summer Student Program 2023 in Switzerland is 30th January 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
You Need to Apply Online. Complete the Application Form & Upload the Required Documents. To Apply Please: